SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE™
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21®office, we are dedicated to providing you with
service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfil this commitment, we agree to
perform the following services:
1. Provide a marketing plan for the property to include, as appropriate, recommended promotion and other activities, as mutually agreed upon.
2. Provide worldwide exposure by marketing your property on the internet.
3. Furnish a written Competitive Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for your property. This analysis may be updated to reflect changing market conditions.
4. Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the saleability of your property.
5. Review local marketing customs, conditions and procedures, and make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your property.
6. Have the internationally recognized CENTURY 21® sign installed on your property (with your permission and subject to local ordinances).
7. Expose your property to appropriate incoming transferees referred to this office through the CENTURY 21® Referral System.
8. Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you comments received about your property.
9. Show your property to qualified buyers.
10. Provide a CENTURY 21® Referral Form (if appropriate), offering you the services of a CENTURY 21® office at your new destination to assist with your search for a new property.
11. Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
12. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
We appreciate your allowing us to help you with the marketing of your property. If at any time you have a question,
concern, comment or suggestion, please contact:
This SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE™ Certificate applies to an exclusive right to sell agreement of not less than ____days. If any terms or conditions contained herein are prohibited by local law, they shall be considered severed from this pledge and of no force or effect. In the event of any breach under the terms of this SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE™ Certificate, the seller (as a sole and exclusive remedy) may terminate the exclusive right to sell agreement, provided that our CENTURY 21® office is given ten days (10) written notice of the reason for termination and an opportunity to cure the default during the notice period.
CENTURY 21® _________________________
A copy of this SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE™ Certificate has been received.